It’s time for a Celebration Event!!!
It will be held at the end of the Explore program.
The Celebration Event comprises of:
- A celebration of the team’s accomplishments.
- Displaying their Show Me Poster and Lego Model
- Reviewers will ask the team to explain their Show Me Poster.
- Team will show the Reviewers their Lego Model and how they programmed it.
- Learners will use their Engineering Notebook to help them show off and explain their STEM journey.
- Sharing the FIRST LEGO League experience and FIRST CORE VALUES
- For this event parents, family and other educators can be invited.
- Handing out of medals to all participating learners.
Celebration Events can be held two ways:
- Single teams will attend a Celebration Event at an elected Regional Venue.
- Class Pack teams will have their Celebration Event at the school or centre, where they had their practice sessions
Coaches of Single Teams will be notified of Event Dates and Venues.
As long as Covid-19 are with us, no Regional venue-based Celebration Events will take place, FIRSTSA will organise Remote Events for all registered teams.
FIRSTSA will be hosting a Remote Celebration Event for all FLL Explore teams to end their Playmakers season with an event where they can show off their hard work! This event will take place on 28 August 2021. We would like to include as many teams as possible, but need to have confirmation of participation by COB on Friday, 13 August 2021. Please send your confirmation to email@example.com with your team name, coach name, contact number and amount of learners in your team. We will communicate the details of the event to all confirmed teams soon. Thank you and we hope to see you and your awesome teams at the Celebration Event!
Please remember to confirm your team’s attendance by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in Volunteering at an Explore Celebration Event or Regional Explore Event? Click her
Visitors are encouraged to attend these Events and learn more about FIRST LEGO League Explore.