Welcome to the
Your team will learn the entire energy journey!
Your team will explore where energy comes from, how energy is used and all the steps in between.
They will discover different energy sources and how energy is used. Where and who is using energy, every day.
They will identify energy problems in their own community.
Then they will have to think of a solution, to help solve, the specific, energy problem in their community.
Ruby and Jacob are the characters that will help you this season
In the 2022/2023 FIRST LEGO League SUPERPOWERED season, teams will create better and/or new ideas, of how to solve the energy problems, that we have.
What the team needs to do:
- The team will build the Explore set Model (using the building instructions).
- Then use the rest of their Explore set and WeDo2.0 or Spike Essential pieces, to build another LEGO model, using all of the knowledge they have learnt through researching the theme.
- They will have to program one part of their model to move.
- They will also need to make a Show-me-poster, about the teams season journey.
- After the team have completed all 12 Team Meeting Guide sessions, they will have a Celebration Event, to showcase their work
Coaches will be guided by the Team Meeting Guide, through each session.
Teams will need 12 sessions, to work through all the lessons and to have the full FIRST LEGO League Explore experience.
Kids must record what they learn in their Engineering Notebooks and also show it on their Show Me Poster.